Wednesday, May 17, 2006

2 pounds lost so far this month...

I have lost 2 pounds so far this month. I was hoping to lose 6.50 pounds this month. I have a lot of ground to cover before the end of the month, if I want to reach that goal! But, I'll be happy with any net loss! ;)

Over the past 30 days I have lost an average of a quarter pound each day! If I can keep it up, I should reach my 140 goal in early June, if not before then!!

Today I did two laps around the block, and biked for 45 calories while watching T.V. ;)

I am trying to decide what reward I want when I reach 140... part of me wants a bigger memory card for my digital camera... but what's the point? I don't really need that much space right now for what I use it for!

Things have been slow recently, but I have come so far. I'll eventually reach my goals, and I will continue to try to be as healthy as possible! :-)

See how far I have come?! :-)

June 2004 Jess FaceMay 2006 Jess Face



No comments: