Sunday, May 7, 2006

Finally Relaxed!!!!!!!!!!

I have been stressed out for a long time. Since before April I was stressing about the Hawaii Trip, and then I was on the trip, I was stressing about being away from home! Once I got home, I got stressed about getting caught up at work, and about the weight I gained while in Hawaii!

Well things are finally starting to settle down and get back to "normal." Or at least to a level that I can peacefully live with! :)

Last night I had one of the best night's sleep I have had in a LONG time. I woke up all refreshed and nestled protectively in my husband's arms! *SIGH* What a great way to start to the day!

I was 142.75 this morning! Yippie! Less than 3 pounds to go to reach 140.00! I hope to do it before the end of the month! :-)

I need to do something active... It is really nice out, maybe I will go for a walk! :-)

Later!

Jess

No comments: