Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Weekend wasn't too bad

I was 144.00 this morning. I "gained" 1.25 over the hoilday weekend.

Actually, I puffed up to 145 on Sunday (You know, like "Ow! My ring won't come off my sausage-like finger.") and I was back down to 144 today!

Even with this weekend's slight gain, I've still lost 2.25 pounds since May 1st! (136.00 over all!)

I was hoping to lose over 6 pounds this month, but that loss is far too aggressive for me. I am happy with my -2 pounds!

My true goal isn't to reach a "magic number" for my weight. It is just to get as healthy as I can! I know that I still have a way to go, since my belly, although much smaller, is still in two sections. (Curse you perma-roll!!!)

I should reach the 130's before the end of the summer.

It hasn't even been 2 weeks since I gave blood, and my period is due to start again soon. Good thing I take my daily vitamin! I'm STILL a Flintstone's Kid, 10 Million Strong!!! (And Growing!)

For exercise I walked just over a mile at lunch today. :)

No comments: