Thursday, July 20, 2006

“Yogurt is Not a Dessert.”

Most days at work I have a mid-morning snack of a flavored Yoplait yogurt with 1/2 cup of All-Bran for some high-fiber crunch! Today I worked right through my morning break and did not notice until lunch! As I was getting my sandwich from the fridge, I noticed my uneaten yogurt . "Ooo!" I said. "I can have my yogurt as dessert!"

A co-worker quickly laughed, "Yogurt is not a dessert!" I just smiled and ignored him. My yogurt was Banana Crème pie, and once it was all mixed up with that All-Bran "crust," it was a very yummy pie-like treat! I liked it, and that's really all that matters since it was my "dessert!" ;)

Today is my 11th "good day" in a row! It's nearly reward time again! (It's also getting close to that time of the month too... blah!)

Yesterday I decided to push the number of days it takes to reach a goal out to 15. For some reason, it's easier for me to think of being healthy in 5 tiny 3-day blocks, than TWO WHOLE WEEKS STRAIGHT!

Weight loss is all about finding what works for you, and sticking too it. You don't have to be perfect all the time, you just need to be determined to succeed!!!

No comments: