Monday, March 15, 2010

Lucky me...

Like losing an hour of sleep wasn't annoying enough,  I also got period yesterday!

I did not workout yesterday, but I did go shopping, so I thought I would share my typical menu for the week.

Breakfast foods:

On days I am short on time:
 - Carnation Instant Breakfast in Classic Chocolate Malt
 - Organic Whole Milk

On days I have time:
 - Eggs, salsa, cheddar cheese

Snacks:
 - Apples
 - Bannas
 - Strawberries
 - Light Yogurts
 - Cheddar Cheese
 - 100% Whole Wheat Crackers

Lunch:
Frozen Lean Cuisine Meals



Dinners:
Frozen Pizza
Frozen Pepper Stir-fry
Frozen Chicken Strips
Whole Wheat Pasta
Whole Wheat Bread
Shaved Turkey Breast
Random Pasta and BBQ sauces
Instant Potatoes
Butter

I don't really avoid any foods, I just make sure I eat sensible amounts.