Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Never too late!

Maybe you were one of the thousands of people who vowed to make 2010 the year you get healthy!


Now nearly 9 months into the year how are things going for you?


Even if you gave up before February I want to encourage you to get back on the healthy wagon!


Losing weight isn't instant.  It takes lots of time changing your lifestyle. 

Being healthy is not just a list of foods you eat or avoid, and workouts you hate.   Even if you are able to reach your weight loss goal that way - you will never stay at your goal weight if you hate the lifestyle!


I learned which healthy foods I actually like and made them part of my daily menu.

My exercise of choice is walking at my normal pace while listen to music.


These are the tunes I am listening to currently that really get my bootie moving!!



After listening to some of these tracks and I am sure you will be energized too!!

Cheers!


Jess :)