Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Getting Ready To Go!

Tonight Aaron and I went shopping! I had a list of stuff to take with to Maui, so we picked up things like shampoo, conditioner, SPF 50 waterproof sun block, a beach towel, etc...

I am really getting really excited now!

Today I got to pick up my travel laptop to take with. I am so happy that I will be able to maintain contact! I look forward to doing my blogging from Maui! I also think that keeping up with this blog will also help me not "fall off the wagon" while on Maui. :)

I also e-mailed the condo where I am staying at to ask for a scale in my room. If they can't come through, I have one all ready to take myself. :)

I really think that being able to monitor my weight will help me see if I am eating too much seafood!

I certainly will be getting as much exercise as possible in my time off, enjoying the sun and sand!

Although even if it rains for a solid week, which is the predicted weather, I am taking my YOGA DVD with and stuff so there is NO EXCUSE for me to be lazy! :)

I was back to 143.75 this morning, so I am slowly recovering from the Uno's Chicago Grill debacle on mom's birthday. Sheesh...

Today is also a rest day for me! I biked really good last night then lifted weights & did crunches. :)

I am getting really sleepy now! I better hit the sack! :)

No comments: