Saturday, April 29, 2006

Chocolate Explosion

Last night Aaron and I went out for dinner at "Boston's The Gourmet Pizza".

We started the evening with a poor excuse for "Screaming Hot" Wings. Only two pieces were actually chicken wings!! The rest were legs ("drummies") from Cornish hens.

We also asked for them to be "as hot as possible" and without blue cheese or ranch dressing on the side - because they'd cut the heat! (and add unnecessary calories!) But they didn't even have me reaching for my water... sad, sad, sad.

For the "Main Attraction" we order one of their
"Gourmet Pizzas," a Tuscan.

Roasted garlic, marinara sauce, spinach, sundried tomatoes, spicy chicken, feta, mozzarella, and cheddar.


The toppings were really fresh and delicious! It was pretty tasty pizza. I couldn't help but think it tasted like an up-scale version Pizza Hut though. The crust really tasted like Pizza Hut's hand tossed crust, which is okay because I like it!

I had only one slice of pizza because I wanted to save my calories for what we wanted for dessert... and oh, my god... that dessert made the whole trip worth it. It was the best part of the meal hands down..

It was called a "Chocolate Explosion."

The ultimate chocolate lovers dessert. A thick and creamy chocolate mousse exploding with chunks of cheesecake, caramel, toffee, pecans and almonds piled high on a chocolate crust.


Seriously this thing was orgasmic. Aaron and I split one of the generous slices of this heavenly concoction. Pure bliss!!

I puffed up to 145.75 this morning, but that is to be expected after eating salty restaurant food, and enjoying a night out.

I had back to back Tai Chi this morning which was brutal considering my butt was still sore from walking & Kick Ball on Thursday.

Today was a total caloric train wreck. It was like I had a tape worm, or a hollow leg... I guess my body just need more calories to recover from all that exercise!!

Oh well! I am gonna head to bed! :) *HUGS*

G'night!

-Jess

No comments: