Monday, May 15, 2006

Had to Turn on Comment Moderation

Recently I have been getting "comments" on my blog that weren’t actually comments. They were really just links to "herbal weight loss products." I have been removing/editing them, but it is starting to upset me.

If you know my story, you know that I've lost all of my weight naturally. No gimmicks, No pills, no surgery... I just count my calories and try to be active! I've NEVER used any of that stuff and it kinda irks me that someone would link to it from my site.

Now, I have no control over the ads that appear on the top of this site, (or even worse that pop-up) because it is hosted for "free" by Lycos/Tripod. One day I would love to move my site to a new location that is ad-free… but I don’t have the money for that, so this site fits me and my budget just fine for now!
<>

Yesterday we went out for a mother’s day buffet. I did really well with my one trip through the line. Lots of Fresh Fruit, a Salad with cucumbers and tomato (I skipped the questionable dressing) Scrambled eggs, half a piece of French toast and some hash browns that turned out to be super salty.

I was puffed up to 145.25 this morning, but I’ll do my best to get over this weight loss hiccup!

No comments: