Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Poof goes the Puff!

The Weekend's puff has disappeared! I was down to 144.25 this morning!!

Today was one of my coworker's last day with our team. (She is moving to another department!) So to send her off, we took her out to a Thai restaurant for lunch!!

I order some unpronounceable noodle dish and asked for it to be as hot has possible. Again, I didn't feel like the dish was that hot... so I asked my co-workers to try some and see if they though it was hot...

After guzzling down most of their water they said, yes it was hot, and that I must be crazy! ;)

What can I say? I like spicy!

Hopefully there wasn't too much sodium in the Thai noodles, and my weight will hold steady! :-) (or continue to head towards 140!!!) My period should be starting any time now... I hope that won't muck up my weight loss too much!

Today was a "rest" day for my activity.
I like to give my body time to build new muscles a couple days each week!!! Yeah!! :-)

I estimated the lunch out to be about 600 calories... so my total calories for today were around 1740.

Cheers!

-Jess

No comments: