Sunday, July 2, 2006

Back to My Roots

The monthly puffies are in retreat and I was back to 141.25 this morning. Yea!

Today is Day 7 towards my new goal. Just one more week to go, and I will finally get my reward! I am so excited!!!

Another thing I am excited about is my friend Starr is visiting from L.A! We are hooking up tonight, then going out to the townie bar where my sister, Becky, is tending!

I plan on taking lots of pictures! Last time the three of us were together was the Summer of 2000!! That's six years ago!!!



Me, Starr & Becky - Summer 2000

But before I get to go out for a night on the tiny "town." (I use the word "town" to describe Kroghville VERY loosely)

Well, I should try to make a dent in the HUGE pile of laundry, and perhaps do some dishes, since there isn't any counterspace left...

I'm going to go be "domestic" for a while!

Jess

No comments: