Friday, July 21, 2006

Getting THX Certified!

Even though I'm getting all crampy and bloaty, I'm in a great mood! It's really odd, now that I am smaller, I can really feel what's going on inside my body. I don't know if this is true for everyone though.

When I was bigger, my body seemed to communicate to me in a staticy monophonic. Now that I am healthier, things have improved to Dolby Surround Sound, and I'm still working hard to hopefully become "THX Certified!" ;)

I weighed 142.50 pounds this morning and I rode the bike for a sweaty 30 minute program. I ate a total of 1750 calories today, so that makes day 12 a success! I am so close to my next goal, there is no way I'll screw it up, right??? GASP!!! I hope I didn't just jinx myself...
Like when a person in a Horror movie says "I'll be right back..." Then wanders off by herself, in high heels, to find out what's making that strange noise in the basement with only the penetrating light of a candle...

Naw, I am no Hitchcock Blonde! I'll be fine and I will be getting that reward come Tuesday!!

Have a Great Weekend!

Jess

No comments: