Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Reward on it's way!

I was able to stick to my healthy ways for 15 days straight, so this morning while I biked Aaron order the next DVD in the Ai Yori Aoshi series! I am going to stick with being healthy, but I am going to up my activity level to two days on one day off consistently for the next 15 days. Two days on one off is 3 days, so I just need to do it 5 times! :)

I have really been slacking in the water department lately. I plan to pick up a gallon of water to keep at my desk today. I think that lots of water and more activity will really help my body get healthy!

My period is nearly over now and the puff is going away. I was 144 this AM!
ACK!! I need to make my lunch and catch the bus!

Cheers!

Jess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog for a couple of months now, though this is my first comment. I wanted to tell you what an inspiration you have been so far. I started at 230 lbs, am currently at 210 lbs and I'm aiming for 140 lbs. Running into your blog got me back on the wagon a couple of months ago. Thanks for sharing your story!