Thursday, August 10, 2006

That was totally worth it!!!

Tonight I had 1/2 a cup of Dove Chocolate Ice Cream, with chunks of brownies and chocolate. It was Oh-My-God good, but I almost didn't have it!

I kept thinking do I really want to "blow" 290 calories on only a half a cup of ice cream?
It's only a half a cup! Then I realized that my favorite "treat" is 270 calories and even smaller than half a cup! (2 TBSP of Natural Peanut Butter with 22 Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips)

So I had the ice cream and it was blissful! I haven't had ice cream in a long while, and half a cup was a surprisingly satisfying amount!

My calories today were 1700 on the button, and I was pretty active today too. I got up and biked for 50 calories in 30 minutes. I also walked a lot, and not just the usual to-and-from the stupidly laid out bus stops. I walked to and from the eye doctor today which was an additional 2.6 miles!

I was 139.00 this morning - my lowest adult weight ever! Hopefully tomorrow I will be this weight again or less. ;)

-Jess

No comments: