Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Just get over it!

The evils of the menstrual cycle have me puffed up to 147!!! That’s nearly 4 pounds of monthly bloat, but that isn't unusual for me. That's average actually. I know that this spike in my weight is temporary… but it's effecting me. I should not be upset, but I am. Every Month it is the same thing. I know this weight is suddenly going to disappear in a few days, but it’s so hard to look on the bright side of things when you feel all puffy, crampy, and miserable! ARGH! :-P

Something that did make me feel good today though was voting in the primary! I can't wait to do it again in November!!!

3 comments:

LC in Sunny So Cal said...

Hi, Jess! Maybe you should experiment, and (gasp!) not weigh yourself between the day before your period and the day or two after....just a thought! I always try to eliminate stress when I can identify it!

You rock!

Anonymous said...

i know how you feel!! im 2 weeks away from my monthly and i am already starting with the bitchiness. it must be great to live with a woman. hang in there!

Unknown said...

The simplicity of that solution is what makes it so perfect!!!