Thursday, December 7, 2006

Would you like some broccoli with your salt?

Last night Aaron and I went out for supper. I ordered a chicken breast and some "steamed broccoli." Safe right?

Well... the broccoli tasted like it had been soaked in a brine for weeks, then boiled in salt water, then topped with extra salt to make sure it killed any offending vegetable-ness it may of have had left.

Salty food makes me puff up like a blowfish, so needless to say I was up 2.5 pounds this morning. This was extra frustrating since I had just got back to my Pre-Thanksgiving weight the day before...

Oh well! I'll get over it soon! I am drinking LOTS of water and I ate 1700 calories today. I also biked! :)

Tomorrow night I am going over to my mom's to help with Christmas baking. :) I should be safe. Saturday is the Family Christmas with my Mom's Side... I am supposed to make a dish to pass... I still have no ideas on what to bring... EEK!

I might just grab one of those veggie or fruit trays on my way there! :)

Cheers!

Jess

No comments: