Tuesday, March 6, 2007

My Bootie is Better!

My tailbone has been given a clean bill of health! It will always be twisted to the right, but it no longer hurts. :-) I have a follow-up appointment on March 26th, but if I am still doing well by then, I can cancel it. :-) Woo!

The weight I gained in February is being really stubborn! I was 149.25 this morning. It has taken me 12 days to lose a pound. If I keep at this rate it will take about 4 months to get back to 140. 140 by the 4th of July? Sounds like a fun goal to work towards!

I hope to go a bit faster, but I know this is not a RACE. I’m just trying to be a healthy as I can be! :-)

I should update my FAQ with a new picture of my belly. The “Rib-Roll” image is from the 14th of September 2006. I weighed about 145 when it was taken. It is strange to weight 4 pounds more now, but be more toned and slender. Must be all those sexy muscles I’ve been building! :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess,

Try counting point (weightwatchers)
not calories.

I lost two pounds in one week after years of trying with counting calories. You'll find you make way healthier choices.

Unknown said...

I've never tried weight watchers, or counting "Points." :)

All along I have just tried eating better and moving more! I think that it has worked pretty good for me so far. ;) I am glad that the points system has worked so well for you!

I'll have to look online for how points are calculated.

I seem to do alright counting calories. :)