Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Two Weeks Without Sweets

I've gone two weeks without sugar, sweets, etc..

It's been pretty easy. I really wanted chocolate one day, and co-workers constantly tempt me with peanut butter bars, chocolates, and brownies... But I made it!

In honor of my success Aaron suggested a reward - New Sexy Underthings! ( I guess they are also a reward for him! ) ;) So now I don't eat sweets, but I sure look sweet! ;)

I am about 15 pounds over the weight I was last year at this time. It's a bummer, put I plan to get back to where I was by the end of January. It's kind of ambitious, but I think I can do it. :)

I work to the level my knee allows, and give it rest between workouts.

Today I made it up and down all three flights of stairs here at work, TWICE! Now my knee is like... you are done for today. ;)

No comments: