Sunday, March 23, 2008

Brand New Picture Up!

You may not be able to tell but I have tweaked the code for my before and my current picture pages.

I don't like to call the pictures of me now my "AFTER" pictures because I am not done. I have made a lifestyle change and that isn't something you ever get done with. "After" seems to imply it is over....

Anyway here is the new picture I put up:


Clicking this picture opens a HUGE version of it.


I have also posted this picture in My Current Pictures.

I also busted my butt to change My Weight Loss Tips page so that EACH tip is it's own entry!!!

It was time consuming, but I think it will be better in the long run when I learn a new tip, or need to update tips.

I also **STILL** need to update the FAQ, (It's still "old school blue.") This update has taken up so much time!

I'll let you know how my Monday, POST EASTER weigh-in goes tomorrow. ;)

Cheers,

Jess


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Jessica your looking happy and beautiful as always! I can't believe how quickly your hair has grown back since you shaved it, will you ever shave it again for Halloween or just because? Hope you had a great easter! Hugs from Holland... Amanda :)

Sabrina Rae said...

Jessica this is a really beautiful picture of you. Especially your smile ! You look so Happy and Accomplished ! Keep it up ! It inspires us who need it ;-)