Sunday, March 9, 2008

Pretty in Pink!

As you can see, I have been working hard to update the look of my page!

I went for an uber girly look, which is fitting because I am a really girly girl!

("How can you wear a skirt in the middle of winter in WISCONSIN!?!?!?!" Tee-hee! It's Cute!)

The style of this page is way more me now. (Good bye old-school blue look.)

I will be trying to post more often! I'm even considering doing some video-blogs!!

Please bare with me as I convert all the pages over to this new look. So far, only my Weight Loss Blog and My Picture collections are updated. Oh! I've added a link to my Costume blog to the Site Navigation, under the pictures heading. Feel free to check that page out too.

I will get to the FAQ, Tips and "original" weight loss page later this week. :)

Also, if you find any dead links, typos or bugs - let me know so I can make things the best I can for your viewing pleasure! :)

Oh, and on that note, I noticed that my current pictures are getting out of date! I will have to get new pictures up and archiving the old ones... but that task will take me another weekend to do! I am going to be Busy, Busy, Busy!

Time to take a break and watch T.V. - while walking on the elliptical trainer of course! ;)

Cheers!!!

Jess

1 comment:

K. said...

Change is great! I like it. Glad you are better and able to get your walks in. Karine