Monday, March 10, 2008

Getting in a Groove

I really feel that my health is really getting back on track now that I am walking daily - instead of trying to run 3 days a week. It's so basic I could scream at myself! "Crawl before you can walk, and in my case walk before you try to run! ;)

I know I am doing WAY more for my health with these consistent walks - rather than doing too much with a run, that lays me up the rest of the week.

My throat is bothering me again. I keep getting woke up by my throat... and I am going to try the GERD treatment again. I hope this time things finally get better... but I am going to have a very bland menu, with no caffeine or chocolate :( ACK! That reminds me! I am supposed to bring in a Treat for a co-worker's birthday tomorrow.... DOH!

I better make something fast!

Take care,

Jess

No comments: