Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bribing Myself back on track!

I am going to an anime convention tomorrow!!!! I have been working on my costume!!! (See my costume blog for more info on that). I am so excited!

When I got home from work last night I really wanted to just grab my sewing and get to work, but I knew that if I started sewing I would skip my workout. So I made a rule that I could not touch the sewing machine until I did some cardio.

I ran 3.01 miles in 38:13 minutes while Aaron made supper. Dinner was ready when I got done, and it was really nice!

I have lost a pound this week so far! I am back on track!!!

Woo hoo!



Save a Life

I also want to take a minute to ask you to give blood.

Next weekend is Memorial Day Weekend, and the need for blood increases greatly.

Please take time to donate and bring a friend!

Be a Lifesaver a life this summer!

Make a difference.  Give blood.



I donated my 4th Gallon last Friday!

(That's 32 donations!)

No comments: