Friday, May 23, 2008

Got a bad cold…

Wow. I can’t remember the last time I was this sick!

I just spent the last few days in bed, and to top it all off I got my period too! What a nightmare.

I finally went back to work today because I really could not miss anymore. I felt so bad disrupting my co-workers with all my hacking and sneezing and blowing my nose.

I am still pretty sick, but I think I am on the upswing!

I hope to walk a bit on the elliptical trainer tonight, nothing too strenuous! I have been drinking lots of juice to get vitamin C to fight the bugs in my system.

I might be spening this three day weekend in bed getting better.

I hope you have a better weekend!

STAY SAFE!

Jess




A Favor for Leann

Leann asked me if I would pass this information on to you:

Her daughter, Lisa, is in the Miss Riverfest Pageant and this link will direct you to the Miss Photogenic part of the competition.

http://www.prairieplaza.com/photogenic.htm

Clicking Lisa's link creates an email with her name as the subject. Just send it off as is. You can vote only once per email address.

Lisa is near the bottom of the page. Thank you so much!!

Forward this to all your people on your email addy list and ask them to vote for Lisa Johnson too!! That'd be great!! Thanks again!!!

Leann, mom of Lisa Belle Johnson :)

No comments: