Monday, July 14, 2008

2nd Video Blog Filmed & This Year So Far

I shot the footage for my second video blog yesterday and will be editing it together soon! I hope to have it up by the end of the week!





I've really struggled with my weight this year. Stress eating and limited movement have taken such a toll on my body. It's very frustrating.

I feel like a passenger in my own body, watching in horror as things go out of control.

But I've taken steps to retake the wheel and trying to get back on the road towards health.
  • Using my food journal
  • Drinking more water
  • Finding activities that is easy on my knees

I hope that this month will finally end months of slow gain, and I will get back to where I was before my surgery! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! I think it's difficult not to be stressed with the state of the world these days (a bit grandiose, I know, but everything definitely takes a toll), and then add on your physical troubles with your knee and it makes perfect sense that you've been struggling a bit more than usual. The good thing is that your healthy mental and emotional state are still very apparent. That, more than anything, is what'll help you pull through these rough patches. I'm rooting for you!!