Thursday, October 9, 2008

I workout and gain a pound?

I was 197.50 this morning.

Yesterday I had:

``80.....1/2 c. All-bran cereal
`170....Flavored Yogurt
`460....Mushroom Parmesan Risotto
`100....whole wheat roll
`100....butter
`360....Hagen-Dazs Ice Cream Bar
`330....Lean Cuisine - Flatbread Melt
====================================
1600

I worked out on my elliptical trainer for:

Time: 30:36
Miles: 2.01
Cals: 185.4
Steps: 2296


I am up a pound from yesterday. I think it's from trying to drink more water again and a salty lunch and dinner. I am puffy. It is temporary. :)

Tonight is the Karaoke contest again!!! I plan to sing Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun." I am listening to it in a loop to memorize it. I will practice a few times tonight. I have invited about 8 people to join me - since judging is by "crowd reaction."

If I win tonight I get $15! At the finals (if I make it to the finals!) I plan to sing "Crazy on You" by Heart. It will be flipping awesome! If I win the finals, I get $200!!!!!

No comments: