Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Let The Music Move You!

Yesterday's Calories:

160 Oatmeal

650 Le Greco Salad with Bread
    Kalamata olives, feta, red onions, artichoke hearts, capers and pine nuts over a bed of lettuce with a lemon vinaigrette. (Awesome! :9)
400 Pasta & Sauce

400 Red wine

440 2 s'mores bars

==============
2050


I put my data into my calorie calculator:

Body Mass lndex(BMI): 32.13

Basel Metabolic Rate(BMR): 1 672.98

Daily Caloric Need: 2300.34

Calorie Difference: -250.34


My weight has been the same for three days in a row now.

I have not been active since Saturday. That is the missing piece I need to finally get moving again. :)

I plan to work out tonight.


And speaking of exercising....


I recently read a news article about a study that found:
"People who exercise to music have better endurance than those who don't."

Am I the only one that thinks, "Well DUH!!!" They really spent money to study this?!?!

Of course workouts are bolstered by "pumping tunes!" You will run/walk/pedal to the beat and will keep a steady pace. You are also likely to keep going as long as the tunes last. :)

And speaking of music, I am going to the Karaoke contest again Thursday. Any rocking song ideas?!

Cheers!

Jess

No comments: