Friday, November 7, 2008

-2.75 of Period/Trip weight gone

I still have two and a half pounds to lose to get back to my pre-period / pre-trip weight.

I was 195.25 this morning. I would love to be under 190 again soon. I hope I can by Thanksgiving!

I am extra nervous about Thanksgiving this year because Aaron and I will be spending it in San Francisco! Last time we were out there I gained 6 pounds! (I also got my period when on that trip too, so that may have been a contributor...)

Yesterday I walked the mile to the Dentist from my work and then back again! No cavities, but she referred me to a Orthodontist. I have been slicing the tip of my tongue on my gap like a hole in a cheese grater. Hopefully they will fix my bite so I can chew without my tongue getting cut. :)

The thing that ticks me off though is my dental coverage only covers Orthodontic procedures for my dependants to age 19... So If I was my own child they would pick it up... but since I am me... they won't. I am not a happy camper about this. They tell me I can set up "flex plan benefits" at my work to cover it, but I am still not happy about this.

I'll have to check my plan at work - again.

No comments: