Sunday, April 5, 2009

March Recap.

I lost a total 3.50 pounds in March! (6.50 down so far in 2009.)

I've really got back in the groove. I hope to keep this trend going this April.

My husband wrote me version of the Calorie Calculator for my Blackberry Curve!


The following is an extra geeky paragraph you can skip:
He used Java Platform, Micro Edition (Java ME) which provides a robust, flexible environment for applications running on mobile and other embedded devices—mobile phones, personal digital assistants (PDAs), TV set-top boxes, and printers. Java ME includes flexible user interfaces, robust security, built-in network protocols, and support for networked and offline applications that can be downloaded dynamically. Applications based on Java ME are portable across many devices, yet leverage each device's native capabilities. Very cool!



Soon as it is ready I'll post a link. :)


My new goal is to workout a minimum of 30 minutes, 3 times a week and if I can do it I will get the next volume of the manga Loveless!




Yea!!! I love this kind of manga/anime! *droolz* The chance to read the next volume is very motivating!! I can't wait to read what happens next!