Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spending $6 on milk that goes bad tomorrow.

I have been drinking lots of protien powder shakes for breakfast recently, so I picked up a $6 gallon of organic milk... just to find it goes bad tomorrow. (My husband already thinks it's gone south.)

Great, I can chose cheap industrial farmed milk full of whatever they are pumping into the cows, or milk that's healthy... but spoiled.

I am starting to think vegan towards soy, almond and rice milks instead.

I mean milk is something that in nature is there to help a 30 pound baby calf turn into a 800 pound beefy steer in a year.... Do I want that stuff in my body?

I might have to look into this more. There has to be sites about Vegitarian and Vegan body building... right? :)

I'll let you know what I find!

-Jess

PS- If you are going to be ordering new books, DVDs, or Blu-Rays from Amazon.com, please use my links.

It costs you nothing more and shows your support of this site!

Thank you!!!!