Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Jokes on Me....

My name is pretty common. There are lots of Jessicas and lots of People with the last name Scott. So I know I am not a "snowflake" when it comes to my name... There even lots of "Jessie Lees".

There are even guys named Jesse Lee!!!

Well maybe I am a tiny bit unique in the way "Lee" is spelled for my middle name:

JESSICA LEA SCOTT

Jessica: Invented by William Shakespeare for his play Merchant of Venice, Female form of Jesse which is Hebrew for Wealthy or Gift.

Lea: Hebrew in origin meaning 'Weary'

Scott: English, Painted Warrior

So I guess I am a Wealthy Weary Painted Warrior!

Of course Scott is my married name.  My maiden name is Frey.

Frey: Scandinavian origin, and its meaning is "lord, exalted one". In Norse mythology, Frey is the fertility god, and also the most handsome of all the deities.

Now were talking!


So anyway...  I noticed this morning that the Amazon Associates ID I have on  my blog not MINE...
I was giving a different Jessica Scott all the credit!   I am glad I caught the mistake, but I feel like SUCH AN APRIL FOOL!!!!!

Here I was... tormented about putting the ads up in the first place... and NONE of the traffic was even credited to me.  What a bummer.

I plan to work on this site this weekend.  Change the look to be more sleek, easy to read and professional looking.   Some of my pages are SUPER BROKEN and out of date.   New pics. maybe MERGE the before and after Pictures onto one page so you can see them side by side better....

Here is link I know is working!