Sunday, April 9, 2006

Sexy new do!

Wow! My new hair-do is amazing!!! I feel like a movie star! I want it to be a surprise for my hubbie, but if you are curious here is what it looks like. (Shhh! Don't let Aaron know!) I love it!

I went for a walk this morning, swam in the ocean, and did some push-ups and sit ups. I think I will go for a walk again once it starts to cool down.

It is nearly 3 PM for me now, and my calories for today are looking good! :) My weight is still stuck on that 145 mark, but it isn't spiraling up out of control... so it is all good!!!

I constantly have the opportunity to eat like there is no tomorrow. The seafood has been the best I have ever tasted, and Epic will reimburse me for my meals.

I think I will go out again for sushi tonight. I think that is the plan anyway. ;)

5 more days and I can go home. I REALLY want to go home. I miss Aaron so much I feel sick.

I call him and write him as much as possible to fill the void... but I seriously miss him. I don't want to be apart from him ever again. :-(

-Jess

No comments: