Monday, August 7, 2006

What do you think?

I recieved an email from a person who is working on a new nationally syndicated talk show premiering this Fall. (The Greg Behrendt Show)

The Greg Behrendt Show is a positive, upbeat show looking to push people in the right direction. This is not about exploiting anyone's story; rather it's about giving people the helpful advice they need.

Sounds right up my alley! They want to do a show about the ups and downs of weight loss and how weight change affects personal relationships. While researching that topic they found my blog, and asked me to contact them if I was interested in sharing my story. (You bet I do!!)

I wonder if I will actually get to be on the show? What do you think? :)

-Jess

4 comments:

LC in Sunny So Cal said...

I think they NEED you! There are so many crappy weight loss shows out there, the world needs to know that simply (not easy but simple!) doing the right things, day after day, can achieve healthy weight loss.

GO! go!...

WWW.lcsfood4thought.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Absolutely go for the show! No question about it! You have a story to tell and a national platform would allow u 2 inspire even more people.
DO IT! Congrats on reaching 140 lbs! You are an inspiration to me and many others!

Karine

Anonymous said...

You are my hero, Jessica! I hope you are on the show to tell your story.

There are plentiful stories in the press about weight loss via pills, drinks, and spas; but not enough stories like yours about changing your life style in order to be healthy with a side affect of losing weight.

Anonymous said...

YES!! Go for it!! And I think Heart really put it best:

"There are plentiful stories in the press about weight loss via pills, drinks, and spas; but not enough stories like yours about changing your life style in order to be healthy with a side affect of losing weight."

I could've put it better myself. CHEERS!!!
-Sister RASCO.