Thursday, March 29, 2007

Updated My Virtual Model Picture & Belly Shot.

The picture of me in the pose of a "My Virtual Model" was taken over a year ago. (March 24th, 2006 to be exact.)

Time for an update!

I also said that I wanted to add a more current picture of what my belly looks like, so I killed two birds with one stone! Tah-dah!

March 2006 Jess - Click to enlarge. March 2007 Jess - Click to enlarge.

You can really see the difference in my thighs! :-D
Note the lack of "loose skin," and what's that below my boobs? Is that the start of some KILLER ABS? Woo hoo!

The funny thing is that even though I am more slim and trim in the new picture, I weigh about 7 pounds more now than I did in the old picture!

Wild! Looks like I gained lots of nice and lean muscles in 2006!

I'm going to go bike now. I gotta keep working to keep this body looking like the picture I just posted, or better!! ;)

Cheers!

Jess

10 comments:

Lauren said...

Long time lurker here, Jess. I saw your link months ago on "That's Fit" and have been checking in ever since.

You look fantastic! Your blog is very inspiring and your focus on health is great.

Keep on truckin'!

Anonymous said...

I have been lurking on your site for awhile. I am astounded by your total commitment to changing your life. You are a very beautiful person!

Keep up the healthy lifestyle!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting your pics. You look amazing! It really is inspiring to see the changes you have made. I have been reading your blog for a few months now and it really has helped me stay focused on my own goals. So far I've lost over a 100 pounds.. no fad diets, pills, or surgery... just eating healthier and being active. So I just wanted to say Thanks and let you know how much your blog has helped me. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

i think it really says something about our society when poeple are so obsessed about the one negetative think that can come from lossing weight (extra skin) and not the millions of positive things (like living longer).

Unknown said...

Wow that is SO TRUE!! I have got so many e-mails over the years from people claiming to be scared to lose weight because they worry about the "loose skin."

I cover the "loose skin issue" more in my FAQ. ;)

Thank you for reading!

Jess

Anonymous said...

Jess you are soo inspiring to all of us. I use your site to help me stay focused. Continue posting and inspiring all of us :-))

Adria said...

I can really see the difference. You look great!

leann said...

good going Jessica

Thanks for putting all your time and effort into your weight loss and maintance diary for us! You are looking awesome girl!

Anonymous said...

Hi there
I have to say I asked Jessica about her skin as i have sooo much weight to lose and i saw a show where a lady's skin hung that much it caused her pain so i wasn't being vein just concerned that the same would happen to me lolol

just have to get back on track i seem to loose 50lbs then go put it all back on again sometimes having so much to lose makes it seem nearly impossible

hugs
lisab
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah
also you look great girl and it has taken away any fears of loose skin seeing how good you look

now i am 5"2 and 252lbs i thought if i cut down to 1800 cals and did 3 10 mins on exercise bike this would help me lose about 2lbs a week does this sound ok Jessica???

ps good luck with People magazine
hugs
lisab
xxxxx