Thursday, October 2, 2008

I moved!

Aaron and I moved to our new place yesterday! Well... we are about 80% moved. We slept in the new place last night and one of our cats is NOT HAPPY AT ALL with the move. The other cat is like: "I CLAIM THIS LAND IN THE NAME OF SABINA!!!"
I hope Maxima settles down soon. :)

Aaron and I didn't remember the new place being so big, but it is like TWICE the size of our old place!

We had movers do the move and after experiencing that - I am never moving myself again! It was great to basically have two guys do all the work and I just had to point. "Put that bookcase over there..."

Aaron has been submitting his resume, and has 4 companies interested in him! His first interview is on Monday. I am excited for him, and for having a second income!

We have been eating out a lot recently due to the move and I am a bit bummed about it. It is so hard to count or even GUESS at your calories at some of the places we've ate.

I have started "working out" again. Basically I walk on the elliptical trainer for 30 minutes then rest for 3 days. It's the best I can do with my knee righ now, but it's a start!

I am working on putting my Cheetara costume on eBay. Once the Internet and phones are turned on at the new place, I will be able to put the auction up!!!

Yea!

-Jess

No comments: