Monday, January 5, 2009

Now that the Novocain has worn off...

Over lunch today I had some oral surgery. Now that the Novocain is wearing off I am cursing myself for not reading the post-op paper that said "Take your pain med before it wears off."

Drat!

To make it even more fun my body suprised me with a "Diva Day" 2 days early! (Are you kidding me?!?! )


My calories so far today:

350

Ensure Plus - Creamy Chocolate

160

Quaker Simple Harvest Multigrain Hot Cereal - Maple brown sugar and pecans.

50

Hummus

220

Cottage Cheese

100

Cinnamon Apple Sauce



880 total calories before my "soft supper. "


I've done yoga or walked 7 of the last 8 days.

If I can be active 4 more times before Sunday (1/11) my reward will be:

Ouran High School Host Club Season 1, Part 2

SQUEEEEEEEEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE this series! I own part 01, season one, and all the manga released in English (1 through 11).

It's a romantic comedy set in a uber-posh high school.

Haruhi breaks a vase worth 8 million yen and becomes indebted to the Host Club.
The Host Club then does a "make-over" to turn Haruhi into a posh host as well.
What most of them don't realize is Haruhi is actually a girl! Members of the club figure it out her secret along the way, and some fall for her. But she must keep up the act in order to pay back the debt she owes! It is very cute! Love it!

1 comment:

Zaharah Mohammad said...

Ilike your weight loss blog and your success is my admiration.. I am also in a weight loss journey!